20070426

School.

Sigh, I'm at the lab now. Haven't been blogging latetly and I'm getting 'complained' by my dearest girl, Liping. So here's a short one. School timetable sucks. I didn't get into my desired CDS and I'm still emo. Lol. Stable though. I want to do arts that badly but TP decided that I should learn how to psycho people. Yes, psychology. Bahhhh. Well, not that bad.. Beats studying uhhhhmm, water tech? Lol. OSMOSIS!!! PEEEEEPEEEEE. Okie. Side-tracked. Back to school. Yuuuup, waiting for Su and Lix to end their lessons. Damn crap luh, was seperated from my clique. And not fair 'cause I'm going SOLO! :( Sighhh. Nevermind, shall struggle hard for this year. Hmmmmmmm... Shall update more on what happened during the hols next time when I have the pictures; SL camp, Pisang chalet and other random outings. LOL. OKIE I BLOGGED LIKE AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE 23537892378923 days. Happy now darlings? :) Okie, got to run! Having my first psycho tut in like 1 hours time. BAHH. Love.

I don't like you, I missed you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home